English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Robert Full: Engineering and Evoloution / R. Full, Ingeniería y Evolución

Long time I have not posted a video from TED. Lately I read a book written by scientist of the University of Valencia, called "Innovation throw imitation of nature". In this book I found a reference about a scientist of the Berkley University and I started to look information about him. Robert Full has an interesting profile and videos in TED and I want to share with you this one about Engineering and Evolution. I guess you will love it.

Hace tiempo que no hago una entrada de un vídeo de TED. Hace poco me he leído un libro escrito por científicos de la Universidad de Valencia llamado "Innovar imitando a la naturaleza". En este libro encontré referencias de un científico de la Universidad de Berkley y comencé a buscar información sobre él. Robert Full tiene un perfil y vídeos interesantes en Ted y me gusaría compartir con vosotros el siguiente vídeo acerca de Ingeniería y Evolución. Imagino os encantará.

Para subtítulos en Español acudir aquí.

No comments:

Post a Comment